CURRENTLY CLOSED, MY QUEUE IS FILLED.
- Fill out this build service form.
- I will get in touch to arrange something with you.
- If we come to an agreement, I'll have you sign a service contract that will list out the services and price breakdown.
- You ship me your keyboard, switches, stabilizers, lube (if you will be providing your own), keycaps (if you want me to install these). I also require customers to provide their own return shipping label.
- I complete the build, invoice you for the build, and ship back your board!
Do not fill out this form if you do not have a keyboard yet and need advice for parts. Please join my Discord to ask for advice! We are really friendly and there are quite a few people who can offer recommendations.
$50 for boards under 70%.
$60 for boards 70% - TKL.
$70 for boards above TKL.
Prices include stabilizer clipping and lubing! I use dielectric grease and 205g0. You can send me a different lubricant to use as well.
I will ONLY hotswap clean PCBs. If you send me a desoldered PCB and there is damage I do not take any responsibility.
I am currently out of sockets so you will need to provide your own.
Millmax 7305 Sockets
$0.50 per switch (2 sockets) if you provide your own sockets.
$0.20 per switch (1 socket) if you provide your own sockets.
I will consider desolder requests but will not prioritize desolder requests, and will not only desolder boards (ie: will consider desoldering if needed to change out switches). Prices determined upon further discussion.
I am currently not offering LED soldering. If you really need this, please include it as a note in your form and we can discuss further.
I do not offer standalone switch services. I am more than happy to lube and/or modify your switches if it is for a keyboard build!
My switch lubing prices have increased due to two factors:
- I don't have much spare time to lube switches anymore.
- lubing switches is not that enjoyable to me.
There are many offering switch services on r/mechmarket if you are looking for more affordable services!
If you provide your own lube:
$60 for boards under 70%.
$70 for boards 70% - TKL.
$90 for boards above TKL.
If you will use my lube:
$70 for boards under 70%.
$90 for boards 70% - TKL.
$100 for boards above TKL.
I have Christo 129, Krytox 205g0, Tribosys 3204 on hand.
$0.10 per single switch mod ie: spring swap, click bar swap, filming.
Please provide your own supplies.
For frankenswitch mods, price will range depending on the parts involved. List what you're thinking of and we can discuss!
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING FEES.